Cloudbusting moments

When I started this blog I was thinking of my life in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, Victoria, Australia. I have since come to realise that life is a series of hills of varying topographical detail; some a barely bumps, others are the hill climb of the Tour de France that the faint-heartened never approximate. I have also come to appreciate the distinct advantage of setting hills in my sights with the aim of seeing life from the other side with a raised heart-rate. My 'comfort-zone' exists to be busted, and I intend to continue venturing far away and beyond my comfort-zones for as long as I have a reason to live. From the foothills of the Dandenongs to the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges, and still cloudbusting, I hope. It's what I want my kids to do, so I'd better show them a bit about how it's done, and how to push up and over the hills they'd otherwise avoid...

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Up to date now! Family times, occasions etc

I'll be back to edit this post to comment on the photos, but for now I'm off to do some housework...my eyes hurt, so I beg your patience, dear reader!
One night before a brigade meeting
Four generations on a couch
Boy walks the dog
Boy does some dishes
Boy plays with new power tools on his second birthday
Monster Trike! Lucky Two Year Old
Loaning out his new trike - what a sharer
Everyone loves a steam train ride, don't they?
Much more fun to travel on the outside...umm, perhaps not...
Trout farm fun
Brigade Annual Dinner, 2008
Tom's Ken Juckert Award
A Challenge 2005 catch up
Sitting around in a horse paddock
Sons of firefighters - don't wait up for us!
Helping with some gardening on Fathers Day

No comments: